Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Fall Down Alone.


"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss."

I am so scared. I feel like each bit of a finely woven tapestry is un-weaving itself right in front of my eyes. I have started to jump and I'm already drowning.
How sad.

There is a friend of mine, she is a close friend. She and I like to sit next to each other and hold hands. She and I like to sit on each other's laps. She likes to put her arm around me.
She likes to pull me onto my bed.
And I cannot do anything to stop it.

She and I have the same interests. Namely, this boy.
This sweet, bastard of a boy.
I cannot help but love him.
It has stopped at friendship.
But my heart is not picking up on it.
I don't want to let go for if I do, I will fall into that abyss near the end of the tunnel.
Why can't she see that I am not like her?

No one but my one light will care. So why can't I talk to him about it all?

Please, get me out of here. I don't want to die.

2 comments:

  1. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.
    You naughty bo- I mean girl.
    But I am sorry about how you're feeling... highschool is a queer buttface.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is...and I hate it, I sort of want to drop out...

    ReplyDelete